HIGH WATage Crew
The HIGH WATage Crew Program at WATS 2019 Cabin Crew Track is aimed at providing visibility, voice, development, and a spotlight on the next generation of high-potential Learning Professionals within the aviation industry.
Each member of the HIGH WATage Crew program will receive:
- A special conference rate of only $200 (up to 78% discount!).
- Interactive HIGH WATage Crew session with Cabin Crew Track Leadership and Training Aviation Leaders
- Reserved seating during all Cabin Crew track sessions
- Unique development and benchmarking activities with peers, learning leaders, and vendors
- Opportunities to build professional relationships with other HIGH WATage Crew members
- An opportunity to research and propose a real-world aviation training solution during the conference
HIGH WATage Crew Selection Process
Want to be a part of the HIGH WATage Crew Program for WATS 2019? HIGH WATage Crew is nomination-based program, recommended by your company’s learning organization’s Leadership. Candidates will ultimately be selected by the WATS 2019 Cabin Crew Track Leadership Team based on the following criteria. The Candidate must:
- Be considered, by learning Leadership, as a high-impact, high-potential, up-and-coming, rising star within their learning organization.
- Be in good standing and involved with their respective airline’s Cabin Crew/Inflight Training Program (instructor, developer, support, coordination, etc.)
- Obtain and submit a Letter of Recommendation from, and signed by, his/her airline company learning Leader. The letter should describe the reasons (with examples) why he/she feels the candidate is qualified for the HIGH WATage Crew Program during the conference.
- Complete and submit the online application by March 31, 2019.