- 1. What is the cost of attending?
- 2. When do I get my badge?
Your badge will be available for collection at the start of the event from the registration desk, please bring ID or a business card with you to pick up your badge. For registration desk open times please click here.
- 3. I haven’t received the invoice for my ticket?
- 4. How do I book my hotel room?
- 5. If I have a problem on site who do I speak to?
Please visit the registration booth at the show and someone will be able to help you.
- 6. What’s included in my ticket?
Included in your ticket is access to the entire conference, including all streams, lunches on each day of the show (except day tickets, where lunch is included on that day only) and access to the networking reception during the event.
- 7. Can I cancel my booking?
We can offer a refund (minus a 20% administration fee) up-to 28 days before the event after this period a ticket is non-refundable.
We can offer a ticket transfer at any time in the run-up to an event, if you would like to transfer your ticket please contact email@example.com
- 8. How do I change my booking?
- 9. Can I attend different streams with my ticket?
Yes, your ticket includes access to all conference streams and the exhibition.
- 10. When and where can I download the conference presentations?
The presentations will be available to download from 2 weeks after the conference ends. You will be able to download them from this website.
- 11. Where can I download the attendee list?
The attendee list is no available for download, however, if you wish to view the attendee list we recommend that you download the event app
- 12. How do I become a sponsor?
- 13. How do I become an exhibitor?
- 14. How do I become a speaker?
- 15. Can I have a ticket to the exhibition only?
Your ticket will include access to both the conference and exhibition, we do not sell tickets just for the exhibition.
- 16. How do I get to the venue?
- 17. Who do I contact for Visa support?
- 18. What if I can no longer attend but my colleague can in my place?
- 19. Why is the registration page not working on Internet Explorer?
Our registration page works best on the web browsers; Safari, Chrome and Mozilla.