WATS is the world’s largest gathering of aviation training professionals serving airlines, regulators, training providers and training industry with more than 1,200 from 50+ countries expected. WATS offers a relaxed yet professional environment conducive to developing new and building existing business relationships. WATS has unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community, to discuss the latest training issues and consider and learn how others have addressed and resolved these scenarios.
Who Attends WATS?
• Airlines & Air Operators
• Aviation Authorities & Regulators
• Training and Selection Providers
• Equipment Manufactures
• Software Providers
• Heads & Postholders of Training
• Training Managers
• TREs & TRIs
• Pilots, Flight Attendants & Maintainers
• CEO’s, Directors & VPs
• Safety Officers
• Government Officials
Why Attend WATS?
• It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
• WATS provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
• Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
• Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 1,200 international aviation training professionals.
• Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.